Monday, August 15, 2011

First Monday...

So yeah, obviously, this is my first Monday as an actual college student (you know, taking classes and such) and it was good, especially considering it was a Monday.

I actually got up.  Before my alarm.  I know right? Weird...but I also almost got my hair dry without the breaker exploding again.  I just wasn't patient enough to finish.  The cafeteria has good grits!  At least, they were good this morning.

I am still just so excited about taking music classes again!  I finished my Harmony I homework in less than 30 minutes =) This class shouldn't cause too much stress in the near future.  I have Spanish, too, which is a little tougher, but I still like it.  AND were singing some awesome pieces in Chamber Singers!!  I get to sing the soprano I part sometimes, and that makes me really, really happy.  If only my foot would stop cramping in the middle of rehearsals...

I would also like to add that I came very close to beating a senior at pool...just sayin'. =)

I signed up for an audition time!  Can't wait for South Pacific auditions tomorrow!!

So now this post must also come to an end...sad but true!  Auf Wiedersehen!


~Elizabeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home