Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Last Morning before Classes...

Slept in today!!  Until 5 minutes before Jennifer came to head to breakfast...oops!  But we made it...almost in time.  Good thing there's always fruit!

After breakfast I tagged along with Jennifer to the Registrar to submit her Drop/Add form...not even 10:00 (when the office was supposed to open) and there was a nice long line down the hall.  It didn't take long, though.

So now I'm back in the dorm (and getting frustrated with my shift key) needing something to do.  I'm leaning toward going to find a practice room...

There you go, the first almost 2 hours of my morning...now I just have to work on finding someone to sing bass at Open Mic tonight and get ready for classes tomorrow! (AAAHH!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home