Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Second (or is it third?) Day of Orientation

Okay, since I just (FINALLY) got this working, I'm just going to re-post my Facebook post that sort of inspired me to start this...with a few tweaks...

Chillin' in my way-too-big sweats looking over lyrics for Open Mic and playing with my new blog! =) 

NOW to start at the beginning (a very good place to start)...Got a good morning call from the amazing Dr. Mama as I was finishing breakfast.  Went to Camp Y this morning with the music people, the billion business majors, and those open to anything and was eaten several times by a giant spider. Also fell off a log and ran through the woods Mission Impossible-style.

 Noodles for lunch!

Had a music meeting, got measured for Chambers dress (YAY!! =D), played Apples to Apples (with more music people), found a song and a group for Open Mic tomorrow, journeyed to Wally World and looked for songs for auditions with Jennifer (one of the cool music kids), and now I'm bein' lazy...as well as telling everyone who takes the time to read this hurricane of words what I did today. Yeah, I'm exciting. =D

I wanted to keep a journal through at least my freshman year at Piedmont, but for some reason, I decided to make a blog.  That way, I can keep everyone at home a little closer (you know, metaphorically speaking) and it might get really entertaining when I post late at night. =)  I also wanted to share what the LORD teaches me and how He guides me.  So, welcome to my song, and I hope that I can share something that truly makes a difference, as well as give everyone a little piece of my world (it's a cool place, you should stop by sometime).  

And by the way, I'm officialy starting tomorrow...

1 Comments:

At August 9, 2011 at 10:45 PM , Blogger bizzymom said...

I like it! The end!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home