Sunday, August 14, 2011

Yay!! Internet!!

I've been out for almost a week, yes, but I finally have working internet!  Cables really can be your friends!

Well, let me see...I made some awesome new friends this week who are good, strong Christians.  It encourages me so much to know that there really are people like that out there!  Even if I can totally beat them at air hockey, and occasionally pool. =)  But I guess it's only fair since a certain word (that they happen to know) will make me laugh 2 times out of 2...

The rest of the week was great, too.  I am SO loving having music classes again!!  I get/have to wait to take piano in the spring since I "know too much" for Piano I, but I can't complain much about a lighter workload.

I went home for Kickoff Weekend at Anchor, which was a fun and fulfilling time.  I helped lead the small group for the 9th/10th grade girls, then the 6th grade girls...and I don't remember being that giggly, but I love each and every one of them. =)

So yeah, had another Chamber Singers rehearsal (YAY!!) and an early dinner, since we were all really hungry after said rehearsal.  Later there's a bunch of people playing Ultimate Frisbee, which I will at least go watch...

OH YEAH!!  And I'm auditioning for South Pacific on Tuesday!  SO excited about that, too!  I have my monologue and my song and everything!

And there are some of my highlights since...when did my wifi go out?  Wednesday?  Yeah, I think that's it.

So until (hopefully) tomorrow...

~Elizabeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home